What Are Certified Master Inspectors?
Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)® are among the best inspectors in the world. CMI is a professional designation awarded to a qualified home inspector who has been approved by the Master Inspector Certification Board.
Certified Master Inspectors
- Experienced: All CMIs® have completed at least 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of training and education combined.
- Established: All CMIs® have been in the inspection business for at least three years prior to becoming Board-Certified.
- Educated: All CMIs® have completed professional education prior to being approved.
- Professional: All CMIs adhere to the home inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics
What You Can Expect...
- You will receive professional service and fast turnaround.
- You can expect prompt, convenient scheduling.
- A thorough and careful visual inspection of the property will be conducted.
- You will receive a high quality report that is easy to understand.
- I will review and discuss the inspection results with you.
- I offer competitive pricing.
What People Are Saying...
We were very pleased with your professionalism during our Home Inspection. Most importantly you answered all the questions we had in a very informative way.
Will definitely recommend you to friends and family.
East Brunswick, NJ
John did a great job with our home inspection. He was thorough and answered all our questions. We will recommend him to our friends and family.
South Brunswick, NJ
Our home had a leak from the roof, John was able to spot this issue during the inspection. We were able to have the seller repair this issue before we moved into the house.
During the inspection John found a major structural issue, if this wasn’t caught it would have caused us thousands to repair.
Thanks for your wonderful service! We were really impressed about detailed knowledge you have about the key issues we came across during the home inspection.
We will definitely recommend your home inspection service to anyone who is buying a home in NJ.