NJ Pool Inspector
Certified NJ Pool InspectorEagle Eye Home Inspectors are Certified NJ Pool Inspectors (CPI), and a Certified Pool Operators (CPO). We perform pool inspections using the guidelines established by InterNACHI (The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors). Our inspections are very thorough and focus on the operations of the pool as well as the safety around the pool.
Certified Pool Inspectors
The objectives of a Certified Pool Inspector:
- provide accurate and useful information pertaining to pools and spas for their client
- describe how pools and spas work
- inspect circulation, heating and filtering systems and components
- inspect electrical components
- explain the water chemistry
- identify safety issues
- list common maintenance recommendations
- follow an inspection procedural checklist
InterNACHI® Code of Ethics
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®) promotes a high standard of professionalism, business ethics and inspection procedures. InterNACHI® members subscribe to the following Code of Ethics in the course of their business.
Duty to the Public
- The InterNACHI® member shall abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow the InterNACHI® Standards of Practice.
- The InterNACHI® member shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the home inspection industry.
- The InterNACHI® member shall be fair, honest and impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- The InterNACHI® member shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
- The InterNACHI® member shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.
Read the entire Code of Ethics